Thursday, April 29, 2010

first impressions

Auntie Kareena went to get you when you were crying at supper time. She came down just amazed saying, "wow, she's so happy to see me and she doesn't even know me! She's just smiling at me even on the change table. I didn't know that babies liked getting their diaper changed!"

And that is what you do these days. You draw in people with your sweet gummy smile. Anyone who takes the time to talk to you, you give them a huge gummy smile.

Today as we ran around running errands. You didn't sleep well in the carseat. So you cried the soft "wah.... wah" cry when you are tired. Sleeping in the car is hard for you, but I've found out something new about you today. You are quite happy to skip your nap as long as you're looking at my face! As soon as I plopped you in your carseat into the stroller, you saw my face and you opened your mouth wide greeting me with a huge gummy smile! But when we returned to the car and I plopped you back into the car facing backward, you cried immediately. And then we would stop and I'd get you out, and you'd be smiling again. Back and forth we went, and today, I concluded that you may be just the extroverted type. And one happy little girl to make others happy with your smiling eyes and huge grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment