Friday, April 16, 2010

2 months

Today: 9 weeks old/2 months +
Smiles all around: You love to smile at people talking to you. You love the mobile of the 3 little friends you have, you smile at them even from 8 feet away when I have you on the nursing pillow after a feed. You smile at the flowers on your wall. You smile at me when you're done eating. A few times when you were not hungry, you opened your mouth and just smiled at me instead of eating. Little coos come from your sweet mouth. The gummy smile melts everyone's hearts. Since you met Papa, less than a week ago, you are enthralled with his gentle growing.

I love when you're eating your little hands and feet just move around slightly and constantly. And I also love when you grab the neck of my shirt as you gulp away. You've managed to gulp and gulp when the flow comes fast too, but I need to lean back a little so the gravity helps the flow from going too strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment